[Koha-devel] Out of sort memory, consider increasing server sort buffer size

Philippe Blouin philippe.blouin at inlibro.com
Fri Jan 10 22:30:04 CET 2020

A month later...

Maryse found a (recommanded) solution for the aqspent.pl crashes:

-    aqorders.biblionumber, aqorders.basketno, aqorders.ordernumber,
-    quantity-quantityreceived AS tleft,
-    budgetdate, entrydate,
-    aqbasket.booksellerid,
+    MAX(aqorders.biblionumber) AS biblionumber, MAX(aqorders.basketno)
AS basketno, aqorders.ordernumber,
+    MAX(quantity)-MAX(quantityreceived) AS tleft,
+    MAX(budgetdate) AS budgetdate, MAX(entrydate) AS entrydate,
+    MAX(aqbasket.booksellerid) AS booksellerid,
      GROUP_CONCAT(DISTINCT itype SEPARATOR '|') as itypes,
-    title,
-    aqorders.invoiceid,
-    aqinvoices.invoicenumber,
-    quantityreceived,
-    unitprice_tax_included,
-    datereceived,
-    aqbooksellers.name as vendorname
+    MAX(title) AS title,
+    MAX(aqorders.invoiceid) AS invoiceid,
+    MAX(aqinvoices.invoicenumber) AS invoicenumber,
+    MAX(quantityreceived) AS quantityreceived,
+    MAX(unitprice_tax_included) AS unitprice_tax_included,
+    MAX(datereceived) AS datereceived,
+    MAX(aqbooksellers.name) as vendorname

We'll hack that in all our distributions.  But I'd really like to have
an official distributed solution to the problem.  To me, it's not that
much uglier than the fix adding all the column to avoid the problem with
ONLY_FULL_GROUP_BY.

What's your take on it?

Regards,

Philippe Blouin,
Directeur de la technologie

Tél.  : (833) 465-4276, poste 230
philippe.blouin at inLibro.com <mailto:philippe.blouin at inLibro.com>

inLibro | pour esprit libre | www.inLibro.com <http://www.inLibro.com>