[Koha-devel] Merging of 'install Koha on Debian and Ubuntu' wiki pages

Mason James mtj at kohaaloha.com
Tue Jul 14 05:02:15 CEST 2020

i think the best idea is that the various Koha installation guides get consolidated into a new project, following the workflow of the 'Koha manual' project
https://gitlab.com/koha-community/koha-manual

it's critical that the installation doco is correct and up to date, and an elected group of people would help achieve that goal

if people are interested in improving the installation documentation, they can join the project or send a patch

good idea?

fyi: for comparison, here are the debian and ubuntu install guides for wordpress  (the wordpress installation procedure is very similar to koha)
https://wiki.debian.org/WordPress
https://ubuntu.com/tutorials/install-and-configure-wordpress <https://ubuntu.com/tutorials/install-and-configure-wordpress#5-configure-wordpress>