[Koha-devel] KTD: Remote debugging (new way)

Tomas Cohen Arazi tomascohen at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 14:34:45 CEST 2020

Maybe you've been following the latest German Perl Workshop 2020 news, but
just in case, there's been an announcement of a full implementation of the
Language Server protocol [1] for Perl [2].

As you can see in the langserver site, this is supported in most of the
code editors available.

I haven't managed to have the time yet to put all the things together so we
can use it to develop Koha.

If you have some ideas or time to discuss this, please let me know or share
your ideas here so we can build an even better dev environment for Koha.

Thanks!

[1] https://langserver.org/
[2]
https://github.com/richterger/Perl-LanguageServer/blob/master/docs/Perl-LanguageServer%20und%20Debugger%20f%C3%BCr%20Visual%20Studio%20Code%20u.a.%20Editoren%20-%20Perl%20Workshop%202020.pdf