[Koha-devel] KC apt server, time for an upgrade?

Mason James mtj at kohaaloha.com
Thu Jul 23 06:34:23 CEST 2020

hi Folks
we are starting to bump into some problems with the old debian version on debian.kc.org (its running deb7)

it seems that the VM's old version of reprepro is not capable of importing/processing signed debian packages, due to using an older version of gpg, (not gpg2?)

the error is described below, yet none of the solutions work :/
  https://serverfault.com/questions/770130/reprepro-export-could-not-find-signing-key

     # reprepro -V export unstable
     Exporting unstable...
      generating main/Contents-i386...
      generating main/Contents-amd64...
     Could not find any key matching 'DD219672'!
     ERROR: Could not finish exporting 'unstable'!

can we make a plan to get the VM upgraded (or the repo moved) to debian/ubuntu stable

cheers, Mason