[Koha-devel] ModBiblio function error

Michael Hafen (TECH) michael.hafen at washk12.org
Thu Jul 30 21:07:58 CEST 2020

I don't know.  I don't use authorities either, and my Koha is set to
"allow" authorities.  I'm not sure what side-effects changing that setting
will have.
Related, it seems that your search engine (elasticsearch) doesn't have a
database for authorities.  I thought the default was for it to have one,
but I could be wrong about that.  You can try not allowing automatic
authorities, or you can add a database for authorities.  I'd recommend the
latter unless this isn't a production server.