[Koha-devel] ModBiblio function error

dcook at prosentient.com.au dcook at prosentient.com.au
Fri Jul 31 01:31:17 CEST 2020

Hi Stephen,

Since you're asking about a custom script rather than Koha proper, my advice
is that you look more closely at C4::Biblio::ModBiblio to find the answer
for yourself.

That said, that error message does suggest a potential problem with your
Koha implementation and not just your custom script, so I'll give you a
clue.

That error message is being printed from Koha, but the actual source of the
error is Zebra.

I'll also offer the usual support questions. What OS and OS version are you
using? How did you install Koha?

Someone else might offer more help, but I think you'd best be served looking
into this more yourself. If you're still stuck after that, I'm happy to
provide more advice.

David Cook

Systems Librarian

Prosentient Systems