[Koha-devel] update MARC::Transform in debian.koha-community.org

Stéphane Delaune stephane.delaune at biblibre.com
Mon Jun 8 10:34:32 CEST 2020

Hi,

the MARC::Transform module has finally been updated in february on
https://packages.qa.debian.org/libm/libmarc-transform-perl.html to
latest version 0.003008 (released in April 2019)

unfortunately, and although I informed the main protagonists at that
time, this updated version is not in debian.koha-community.org (
http://debian.koha-community.org/koha/dists/20.05/main/binary-amd64/Packages
that contains only the 0.003006 version that is 5 years old, 2 versions
late, including a bugfix)

this is why I ask the same question as in October: I would like to know
if someone is able to update this package in debian.koha-community.org

regards
Stéphane Delaune