[Koha-devel] [External] Re: Error updating database

Jonathan Druart jonathan.druart at bugs.koha-community.org
Mon Jun 8 12:04:44 CEST 2020

Adrian, can you detail a bit please?

We had a problem with this package but we should not expect it on debian 10.
libcpan-meta-perl should be shipped with perl-modules-5.28

If I try to install libcpan-meta-perl, I get:
Package: perl-modules
State: not a real package (virtual)
N: Can't select candidate version from package perl-modules as it has no
candidate
N: Can't select versions from package 'perl-modules' as it is purely virtual
N: No packages found

What did you do exactly? :)

Regards,
Jonathan