[Koha-devel] [External] Re: [External] Re: [External] Re: Error updating database

Adrian Hilt adrian.hilt at meu.edu.lb
Tue Jun 9 09:43:51 CEST 2020

It was really a long day doing mistakes... Ubuntu 16.04

After that update now my users can't add items to a MARC record, they get

SOFTWARE ERROR
can't open /var/log/koha/keough/intranet-error.log (permission denied) at
/usr/share/perl5/Log/Log4perl/Appender/File.pm line 124

I tried changing the umask in the File.pm to 0022, that should give
permission to everyone to read. Still gives the same error.
I'm really lost with this, and why would an update of koha make so much
trouble?

*Adrian Hilt*

IT Department, Middle East University
+961 1 685800 x 151