[Koha-devel] Adopting CPAN and Carton

dcook at prosentient.com.au dcook at prosentient.com.au
Wed Jun 17 04:25:31 CEST 2020

Solving the problem as a community sounds good to me.

Can you clarify your previous email, Chris? Are you suggesting that developers should make their code work only with Debian stable versions?

Tomas, I haven't followed the Mojolicious work very closely, but is the issue that different Debian releases supply different versions of Mojolicious? So it's difficult for developers to make the code work with stable versions, when there is no static version due to supporting multiple OS versions?

David Cook
Systems Librarian
Prosentient Systems
72/330 Wattle St