[Koha-devel] Perl version requirement

Kyle Hall kyle.m.hall at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 15:54:40 CEST 2020

I doubt we will need to worry about Perl 7 until it's available in Debian.
It's essentially 5.32 with some better defaults ( no need to 'use strict'
for example ). There will also be a migration path from Perl 5 to Perl 7 (
but not from Perl 5 to Perl 8 ). Perl 5 is expected to have about 10 years
of continued support.

---
http://www.kylehall.info
ByWater Solutions ( http://bywatersolutions.com )