[Koha-devel] Minimal docker images for Koha

dcook at prosentient.com.au dcook at prosentient.com.au
Tue Mar 3 00:21:04 CET 2020

Could you speak more to that one, Kyle?

I was thinking the other day how Varnish could be used to cache responses for static assets, but that would still put load on the Plack server for the initial requests. Maybe not enough to be significant though. Would be interesting to experiment.

David Cook

Systems Librarian

Prosentient Systems

72/330 Wattle St