[Koha-devel] hackfest cancelled

Nicolas Legrand nicolas.legrand at bulac.fr
Tue Mar 10 11:07:53 CET 2020

Hey Paul,

This is sad news, but I understand the hackfest would not have been the
joyful event it is every time. Séverine and I would have stay at home
anyway but we intended to “virtualy be there” by doing what we do at this
sort of time : testing, signing, failing.

Should we try to do it all to advance patches for the next release ?

Best regards,

--
Nicolas

Le mar. 10 mars 2020 à 10:26, Paul Poulain <paul.poulain at biblibre.com> a
écrit :

> Hello all,
>
> In case you were still wondering "should I go to the hackfest this year
> ?", I'll answer for you : I've decided to cancel the hackfest. Too sad,
> but everyone is better at home, taking care of his family.
>
> See you soon !!!
>
> --
> Paul Poulain, Associé-gérant / co-owner
> BibLibre, Services en logiciels libres pour les bibliothèques
> BibLibre, Open Source software and services for libraries

*Nicolas Legrand*
Administration technique et développements du système de gestion de la
bibliothèque

[image: Logo BULAC]

Bibliothèque universitaire
des langues et civilisations