[Koha-devel] REST API not working in koha-testing-docker?

David Nind david.nind at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 10:49:31 CET 2020

- > 500 Internal Server error (with no obvious messages in the server logs
other than a missing “Routing to a callback”)

   1. http://localhost:8080/api/v1/items
   2. http://localhost:8080/api/v1/patrons
   3. http://localhost:8080/api/v1/libraries

If I use 127.0.0.1 (rather than localhost) I get responses (on master).

If RESTPublicAPI is disabled I get {"error":"Something went wrong, check
the logs."}

https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Using_the_Koha_REST_API

Maybe something is wrong with your koha-testing-docker setup?

David Nind | david.nind at gmail.com
PO Box 12367, Thorndon, Wellington, New Zealand 6144
m. +64 21 0537 847