[Koha-devel] KTD: ES6 as default, support for ES7

Tomas Cohen Arazi tomascohen at gmail.com
Thu May 7 02:46:12 CEST 2020

Hi.
As discussed on today's dev meeting, I moved forward a pushed a series of
patches for koha-testing-docker that:

- Update the ES docker images we use (official+icu-analysis plugin) to the
latest version
- Create a koha/elasticsearch-icu:7.x image
- Set ES 6 as the new default for KTD
- Added an alias to be able to still test ES 5
- Added an alias to be able to test ES 7

That was my TODO from the dev meeting.
Looking forward to address any issues this could cause.

PS: The discussion involved setting SearchEngine to Elasticsearch on
misc4dev by default, but I'm not sure there was consensus on that. People
present on the meeting, please answer this email with your perceptions.

--
Tomás Cohen Arazi
Theke Solutions (http://theke.io)