[Koha-devel] How to make self-referential URLs in Koha

dcook at prosentient.com.au dcook at prosentient.com.au
Wed May 20 03:40:17 CEST 2020

So happy to see responses to this ^_^

Owen: It looks like we’d need to do a search and replace in the templates and the code. So I think it could involve a lot of kicking of tires. That said, we could do it incrementally. We could work through it all module by module, and then remove the “/cgi-bin/koha” once we’re sure it’s not referenced anywhere.

Kyle: I’m glad you like the idea. I’d like to use the same paths in Apache and Plack (for the sake of the self-referential URLs), so I was thinking “/opac/opac-detail.pl” and “/intranet/circ” (or “/intranet/circulation”).

David Cook

Systems Librarian

Prosentient Systems

72/330 Wattle St