[Koha-devel] Koha Community Newsletter: October 2020

Koha Newsletter kohanews at gmail.com
Sun Nov 1 05:29:52 CET 2020

The Koha Community Newsletter for October 2020 is here:
https://koha-community.org/koha-community-newsletter-october-2020/

Many thanks to the folks who submitted articles and news to this month's newsletter.

Please feel free to email me with any corrections or suggestions.

NOTE: It’s time to pass the baton as editor of the Koha Newsletter. Job priorities have changed
and I will no longer have time to give this the attention it deserves. If you’re interested in
compiling the newsletter, email the main Koha list and let me know. Once you’ve been
confirmed as the next editor, I’ll be more than happy to help you get started.

Thank you!

--
Chad Roseburg
Editor, Koha Community Newsletter