[Koha-devel] Roles for 21.05

Renvoize, Martin martin.renvoize at ptfs-europe.com
Wed Nov 4 17:33:38 CET 2020

Hi All,

Last call for submissions to take on a role for the 21.05 release cycle
before the vote at this evenings general meeting.

It came to our attention that the release maintainer roles were looking
sparse in the community developers meeting this afternoon.

Victor has graciously offered to take on the oldoldstable again, and Tomas
will take on oldstable if we don't get any other candidates.

It would be great to have some new members of the team, and the oldstable
maintainer role would be a great role to take on (with the support of
myself, Tomas and the rest of the development team). The role is well
described here:
https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Project_roles#Release_maintainer and
the processes are well documented on
https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Release_maintenance.  Do please feel
free to replace Tomas's name on the roles page or reply here if you're
interested.

https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Roles_for_21.05

Hope you are all well,

*Martin Renvoize*

<https://www.ptfs-europe.com>

Development Team Manager

Community Release Manager (19.11, 20.05)

*Phone:* +44 (0) 1483 378728

*Mobile:* +44 (0) 7725 985 636

*Email:* martin.renvoize at ptfs-europe.com

*Fax:* +44 (0) 800 756 6384

www.ptfs-europe.com

Registered in the United Kingdom No. 06416372   VAT Reg No. 925 7211 30

The information contained in this email message may be privileged,
confidential and protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended
recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying is strictly
prohibited. If you think that you have received this email message in
error, please email the sender at info at ptfs-europe.com