[Koha-devel] Release notes for 20.11 needed

Jonathan Druart jonathan.druart at bugs.koha-community.org
Thu Nov 12 10:44:29 CET 2020

Hi devs,

I have added the "release-notes-needed" flags to the bug reports
pushed for 20.11, where release notes are missing.

I'd like you to make sure that, if you are the author of one of those,
they will be filled in before the end of next week.
The release notes of the to-be-released 20.11 are available at
https://gitlab.com/koha-community/koha-release-notes/-/blob/master/release_notes_20_06_00.md

Also we need to prepare the "technical release notes" section. I have
created a pad where we can work on it together -
https://annuel.framapad.org/p/koha_20.11_tech_release_notes
I have added the name of the relevant people next to each bullet. Feel
free to add anything you think that might be worth highlighting!

Cheers,
Jonathan