[Koha-devel] getmysqlhost() function not fetching / setting the hostname in koha-conf.xml

dcook at prosentient.com.au dcook at prosentient.com.au
Tue Nov 17 23:19:26 CET 2020

I don’t think I run any vanilla Koha installs on Debian/Ubuntu, but what do you have for “host” in /etc/mysql/koha-common.cnf?

All my instances have an external DB there. (I think I’ve had to modify the Debian koha-* scripts to play nicely with an external database…)

David Cook

Software Engineer

Prosentient Systems

72/330 Wattle St