[Koha-devel] Kohadevbox with libvirt/kvm

Mark Alexander marka at pobox.com
Wed Nov 18 12:28:19 CET 2020

I've just started looking at kohadevbox, and was wondering if anybody
had tried to use it with (1) libvirt/kvm and (2) an existing Debian 9
VM.

The situation is that the last few years, I've already been using
libvirt/kvm to create a few Koha VMs for testing, and I have a Debian
9 VM ready to go for gitified development.  I was hoping that perhaps
I could modify the kohadevbox system just a bit to use my existing
setup, so that (1) I wouldn't be forced to use Virtualbox, and (2) I
wouldn't have to wait for it to download and create a new Debian 9 VM,
since I already have one.

Has anybody out there tried to do this?

--
I'm doing my part to help preserve life on earth
by trying to preserve my own. --Ashleigh Brilliant