[Koha-devel] koha-testing-docker and plugins

Mark Alexander marka at pobox.com
Thu Nov 26 03:05:00 CET 2020

I think the problem is due to change fb59f3f0f04:

  Author: Fridolin Somers <fridolin.somers at biblibre.com>
  Date:   Tue Sep 1 15:43:19 2020 +0200

      Bug 26338: Show tool plugins run in tools home

      In tools home there is a link to the table showing tool plugins.
      Would be great to be able to run a tool plugin directly from tools home.

      Also adds the behavior than if there is no tool plugin, "Tool plugins"
      section is not displayed in tools home.
      No need of a link that goes to an empty table ;)

The relevant bit of code in koha-tmpl/intranet-tmpl/prog/en/modules/tools/tools-home.tt
is this:

    [% IF ( Koha.ArePluginsEnabled() && CAN_user_plugins_tool && tool_plugins ) %]
    <dd>
        Use tool plugins
[... stuff deleted ...]
    [% END %]

Before the change mentioned above, the first line of that snippet looked like this:

    [% IF ( Koha.ArePluginsEnabled() && CAN_user_plugins_tool ) %]

Restoring that line to its previous state fixed the problem.

--
Surely I deserve some kind of recognition for all
the bad things I haven't done. --Ashleigh Brilliant