[Koha-devel] Koha order plugin - Swedish Koha User Group

Ola Andersson ola.andersson at ltu.se
Tue Oct 6 12:15:29 CEST 2020

Koha developers,

I wrote some time ago that we would return with questions and answers regarding the Koha Order plugin that we in Sweden will have developed. My impression is that we got a lot of good feedback on our outreach.

We will now continue and make a procurement to have the first version of the order plugin developed during OCT-DEC 2020.

Our estimation is to have something working by end of year 2020 or beginning year 2021. Once we are there we will write to this list to inform you and to let you have the possibility to look at the plugin..

Cheers,

Swedish Koha User Group - Order plugin task group.