[Koha-devel] Review on Koha Order Module/plugin API

Ola Andersson ola.andersson at ltu.se
Mon Sep 7 16:40:56 CEST 2020

Dear Koha Developers,

Here in Sweden we have started a task group in the Swedish Koha User Group to build a Order module/plugin to Koha that allow automatic influx of order data directly from a book vendor into Koha.

The API draft is described here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/13EIWxTlN3Wo-8OtJuwu5serQu-dl-zdpK1qY5BNs0dk/edit#heading=h.jtxo4681sgpr

We have had it posted for review in the Swedish user group - but we are thinking it would be valuable to get the larger Koha community to give feedback before we hire contractors to build the module/plugin.

Please share thoughts on the API and how to best implement it in Koha from a developer/QA perspective. All comments are appreciated and anyone looking at the Google docs above can send comments/suggestions into the document.

When the API is becoming more stable and comments have been looked at we could move it into the Koha wiki site.

Please leave comments before 21 September 2020.

/Swedish Koha User Group - the book vendor module/plugin task group