[Koha-devel] Koha stats on http://git.koha-community.org/stats/koha-master/authors.html

Jonathan Druart jonathan.druart at bugs.koha-community.org
Wed Sep 30 10:15:33 CEST 2020

(Answered on IRC)
Basically git.k-c.org is going to be moved to a new server soon.
The way the stats are generated is: have local changes to .mailmap,
then pull the koha repo
I picked the changes to .mailmap and integrated it into Koha (see 26394).

I will ask Chris to fix the problem (the pull fails because of the
local changes), and the repo used for stats is not updated.

Cheers,
Jonathan