[Koha-devel] Bug 28022 - MARC subfield 9 not honoring visibility

Thomas Klausner domm at plix.at
Fri Apr 2 16:21:39 CEST 2021

Hi!

On Wed, Mar 31, 2021 at 02:04:22PM +0100, Renvoize, Martin wrote:

> Welcome aboard the Koha devs. I'm afraid we don't accept github pull

I have now attached the patch to the bugzilla ticket using git-bz.

> I've come across this exact case a month or so now.. in fact, I have a
> vague recollection of pointing it out to someone on IRC recently.. perhaps
> that was you.

I was asking about the issue a few days ago on IRC; but maybe a
colleague also asked about it earlier :-)

> Your code looks mostly reasonable to me, but I'm also not close enough to
> how the linking all fits together to know what side effect it might have..
> :(.

I hope that now somebody with more domain knowledge can (easily) review
the patch. I'm quite sure that it will only affect the editor, but who
knows :-)

Thanks for the help & feedback,
Greetings,
Thomas