[Koha-devel] Not receiving Bugzilla CC emails?

dcook at prosentient.com.au dcook at prosentient.com.au
Wed Apr 14 01:27:05 CEST 2021

My apologies, Chris. You had mentioned before that it was the OS and not the app.

I just checked Bugzilla manually and I see half a dozen bugs where I should've received emails, but they're not in my inbox and they're not in my spam trap.

I am guessing that other people must be getting their CC emails though. Can you check the MTA logs to see what the email failures might be?

David Cook
Software Engineer
Prosentient Systems
Suite 7.03