[Koha-devel] KohaCon22 proposals changes suggestions

Fridolin SOMERS fridolin.somers at biblibre.com
Wed Dec 29 09:39:34 CET 2021

Hi,

We are getting close to end date for KohaCon22 proposals, January 8.

Unfortunately there is actually no proposal :
https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/KohaCon22_Proposals

This as been discussed in last dev meeting.
https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Development_IRC_meeting_22_December_2021

The world situation on Covid-19 virus is not helping, we hope it will be
better soon.

First we suggest to extend end date to mid-February.

Second we suggest to allow proposals outside eligible continents,
keeping priority to actual ones.
We may have full-online proposals, we will see.

If no oppositions on those changes, I will announce this beginning January.

Best regards,

--
Fridolin SOMERS <fridolin.somers at biblibre.com>
Software and system maintainer 🦄