[Koha-devel] Known issues with plack on Debian 10 ?

Philippe Blouin philippe.blouin at inlibro.com
Thu Feb 18 19:07:50 CET 2021

NOTE: I've added the --user and --group to start-stop-daemon, which was
preventing the stop and status.

Philippe Blouin,
Directeur de la technologie

Tél.  : (833) 465-4276, poste 230
philippe.blouin at inLibro.com <mailto:philippe.blouin at inLibro.com>

inLibro | pour esprit libre | www.inLibro.com <http://www.inLibro.com>