[Koha-devel] Elasticsearch changing licences

dcook at prosentient.com.au dcook at prosentient.com.au
Mon Jan 18 02:08:44 CET 2021

I wonder that too. In the past, Solr didn't have cluster options, but it seems like it might have SolrCloud now for that? I think it uses Apache ZooKeeper which adds overhead and complexity. Elasticsearch's clustering is a lot more self-contained if I recall correctly. But then clustering would only be needed for more advanced implementations...

But Solr is probably the only viable alternative to Elasticsearch at this point?

David Cook
Software Engineer
Prosentient Systems
Suite 7.03