[Koha-devel] Next hackfests in Marseille

Paul Poulain paul.poulain at biblibre.com
Fri Jul 2 14:57:23 CEST 2021

Hello all,

A quick announcement: we have decided to have a fixed date for next
biblibre meetings, one of them being the hackfest. So, in the coming
years, the hackfest in Marseille will be the 4th week of March.

Next year: march 28th - april 1st.

PS : it's not an april fool

PS2: yes, I'm optimistic, we will be able to travel again in 2022 ! And
I'm happy to announce something 9 month in advance !

--
Paul Poulain, Associé-gérant / co-owner
BibLibre, Services en logiciels libres pour les bibliothèques