[Koha-devel] The Perl and Raku Conference (In the Cloud)

Thomas Klausner domm at plix.at
Tue Jun 8 12:35:22 CEST 2021

Hi!

Today starts this years Perl and Raku Conference (still in the cloud,
thanks to Corona):

https://perlconference.us/tprc-2021-cloud/

As Koha is written in Perl, this event might interest a few of you. You
can watch the live stream for free via YouTube, if you want to
participate via Zoom and Slack you need to pay a 10$ fee.

Here you can find the schedule (where you can also select your
timezone): https://tprc2021cic.sched.com/

I'm doing a short talk on Koha on Thursday, but it's not going to be
very technical. As a long time Perl dev I have only recently learned
about Koha and it's big community, and want to introduce this project to
the Perl community.

Greetings,
domm

--