[Koha-devel] Columns settings fails

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Sun Jun 13 22:19:06 CEST 2021

Hi Stefano,

Jonathan had already replied, but maybe it got missed:

Hello Stefano,

This idea has been discussed on bug 16881.
It's also indirectly related to bug 27467.

Cheers,
Jonathan

To explain a bit more, at the moment the columns configuration can be
set to a default via administration or for "the moment" on the pages,
but the information is not kept. When you reload a page, the default
column configuration will be shown. It's not stored per user or per session.

Katrin