[Koha-devel] plugin won't enabled in 20.11.x and no error in logs

Tomas Cohen Arazi tomascohen at gmail.com
Fri Jun 18 13:08:17 CEST 2021

Make sure you run the install_plugins.pl script if this was an upgrade. I'm
not sure what version you come from, but you need to see the API related
methods listed in plugin_methods.

Also, check the logs, because there might be problems with the API spec
that make Koha skip the routes.

Also restart all the things just in case he.