[Koha-devel] plugin won't enabled in 20.11.x and no error in logs

Julien Sicot julien.sicot at univ-rennes2.fr
Fri Jun 18 17:38:59 CEST 2021

On Fri, Jun 18, 2021 at 1:49 PM Nicolas Legrand <nicolas.legrand at bulac.fr>
wrote:

> Le ven. 18 juin 2021 à 12:50, Jonathan Druart <
> jonathan.druart at bugs.koha-community.org> a écrit :
>
>> > Until now it worked fine, but after a koha upgrade in 20.11.x, it is
>> stuck with the status disabled and it won't activate.
>>
>> Just a guess: is the is_enable code correct?
>>

>> https://github.com/DSI-Universite-Rennes2/koha-plugin-warehouse-request/blob/master/Koha/Plugin/Fr/UnivRennes2/WRM.pm#L310
>

> Julien, we got this one on, though we don't use it right now. This could
> explain it's working with our 20.11 ?

Jonathan, I don't know how to thank you!
How did I not see this ^^, I thought I would lose my mind...
I had introduced this feature before the community enable/disable system,
I didn't think about it anymore...

a big thank you also to Nicolas and Thomas

I was already checked the logs and used the script install_plugins.pl
without success

Best,
Julien

--
<http://scd-portail.uhb.fr>

*Julien Sicot*
Responsable Système d'Information Documentaire
SCD/DSI
Université Rennes 2
02 99 14 12 64