[Koha-devel] Replacement of mailman (mailing lists)

Victor Grousset/tuxayo victor at tuxayo.net
Wed Jun 23 23:05:07 CEST 2021

On 21-06-23 12:27, Julien Sicot wrote> I also see the opportunity to
merge in one point all the koha communities by using groups
(geographical or languages communities like kohala in France that use
separate mail discussion list).

Yes, this is great! It would be a very easy way to create a discussion
space for sub-communities. Without a website or mailing list.

And it would be very discoverable.
As someone must be lucky to stumble on this page:
https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Koha_Users_Groups
While we are at it, anything missing on it? ^^

Cheers,

--
Victor Grousset/tuxayo