[Koha-devel] What am I missing about ErrorLog directive ?

Philippe Blouin philippe.blouin at inlibro.com
Fri Mar 5 14:11:00 CET 2021

Hello everyone,

I got a problem on (at least some of) my installation of 20.05 on
Debian10 with the _non-plack_ logging.

Plack logs into WHEREVER/var/log/plack-opac-error.log, as specified into
log4perl.

But non-plack logs into /var/log/apache2/error.log.  Not into
WHEREVER/var/log/opac-error.log as specified in the VirtualHost's
ErrorLog (or log4perl).

I know I'm missing something fundamental, but my brain is fried and I
really can't figure where's the override.

Anyone can educate me?

Big thanks,

--
Philippe Blouin,
Directeur de la technologie

Tél.  : (833) 465-4276, poste 230
philippe.blouin at inLibro.com <mailto:philippe.blouin at inLibro.com>

inLibro | pour esprit libre | www.inLibro.com <http://www.inLibro.com>