[Koha-devel] FW: [DISCUSS] The future of mod_perl

dcook at prosentient.com.au dcook at prosentient.com.au
Thu Mar 18 04:02:48 CET 2021

Hi all,

While the Koha community doesn’t work with mod_perl, I think that there are some of you that use mod_perl for Koha (or other Perl projects), so I thought that I’d share this here.

At the moment, it seems like they have only 2 active PMC members.

I only have 1 project that uses mod_perl, and it’s a project that will be easy to switch to starman, so I have no real “skin in the game” so to speak. But maybe one of you do.

David Cook

Software Engineer

Prosentient Systems

Suite 7.03