[Koha-devel] OPAC search by 952$e

Paul A paul.a at navalmarinearchive.com
Mon Mar 22 23:37:33 CET 2021

Is it possible in OPAC to search by acqsource 952$e? (no problem in
MySQL, admin, reports) -- this email for OPAC query.

Background: charitable library, trying to define donor fonds publicly.

Disclaimer: using Koha 3.8.24 for ten years or more. I know (some of you
might remember me) that we "should upgrade." We are not a lending, nor
public library, use Koha very successfully at
<https://opac.navalmarinearchive.com/> for cataloguing only, and cannot
get later versions to work anywhere near as fast for OPAC / zebra
searches.  New summer students, IT specialty, coming in this year will
try again...

Best regards, and please stay safe,
Paul