[Koha-devel] Build a roadmap for 21.11

Jonathan Druart jonathan.druart at bugs.koha-community.org
Tue May 11 12:30:46 CEST 2021

Hi developers!

Yes, I know, 21.05 is not there yet, but we can start to think on
which different topics we want to work on during the next cycle!

It has been a bit abandoned during the end of the 21.05 cycle, but new
topics appeared.

I have started to list them on a new document -
https://annuel.framapad.org/p/koha_21.11_roadmap
There are 2 parts:
  * at the top: the new ones and those I retrieved from 21.05
  * at the bottom: the ones from 21.05, if you need ideas. Move them
to the top if you want to continue/resurrect them

Add your names to the different topics you are willing to work on, and
add new topics!

Please keep in mind that your time is limited, no need to add your
names everywhere :)
And remove your names from the topics you won't/cannot work anymore.

I added a bit of styling to make the document more friendly and readable.

Note that during this next cycle I will spend my time on RM duties (if
elected!) and help topics from the roadmap.

Cheers,
Jonathan