[Koha-devel] Replacement of mailman (mailing lists)

dcook at prosentient.com.au dcook at prosentient.com.au
Tue Nov 2 07:09:58 CET 2021

Did we have any further discussion about Discourse?

I’ve decided to use it for a different project, so I’ve looked at setting it up today. The installation instructions aren’t perfect, so I had to do some of my own troubleshooting, and they use custom scripts to orchestrate instead of using Docker Compose which makes me a bit uncomfortable (see https://meta.discourse.org/t/community-supported-official-docker-image/83768/18), but overall it went fairly smoothly.

Actually going to be looking at migrating an old listserv over to it, so I can probably give more details as I do that.

David Cook

Senior Software Engineer

Prosentient Systems

Suite 7.03