[Koha-devel] Built-in offline circulation interface

Indranil Das Gupta indradg at gmail.com
Fri Oct 15 15:47:33 CEST 2021

Hi Owen,

Koha's offline circ capability is used quite extensively in India, often by
users still on Windows 7 boxes (msft eoled Win7 in Jan 2020 iirc), to tide
over temporary network / connectivity failure usually due to power outages.

Personally I prefer using / implementing .koc file format uploads for
offline syncs.

Cheers
-indranil