[Koha-devel] Changing the lost card value

Stephen Graham s.graham4 at herts.ac.uk
Mon Oct 18 12:47:45 CEST 2021

Sorry if this is a basic question. I've searched through the Koha::Patron and C4::Members perldoc and had a quick look through the memberentry.pl code to see how this handles it, but I can't seem to work out how it done. I want to change the value of the lost card field to zero. I can see the "lost" field in the borrowers table, so could update the value directly via SQL, but there must be a Koha method that I can use to do this? Any help/advice much appreciated!

Cheers, Stephen

Stephen Graham
Library Technology Consultant
Library and Computing Services