[Koha-devel] Google showing "Borrow" option for nearby public libraries

dcook at prosentient.com.au dcook at prosentient.com.au
Tue Apr 19 04:31:32 CEST 2022

Thanks!

Here’s an example of the links that I see where <ISBN> is replaced with the ISBN of what you’re searching:

http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/id/isbn/<ISBN>/resource/borrow?share=g

The two library councils I’m seeing both use the same library system but they belong to different local government entities (one in the east and one in the west).  The URLs are government URLs, but I imagine it was the ILS/LMS vendor who spear-headed the effort.

David Cook

Senior Software Engineer

Prosentient Systems

Suite 7.03