[Koha-devel] Does anyone use Basket Groups in Acquisitions?

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Tue Aug 2 22:18:15 CEST 2022

Hi,

I think we set BasketConfirmations to 'Do not ask' more often than not.
A basket will still be created then, but it will be almost invisible. If
you want to use the PDF print the basket groups can be useful. Maybe
there are other use cases as well, but I believe acquisitions doesn't
need you to use them to still work.

Hope this helps,

Katrin