[Koha-devel] [Koha] Circulation Rules: Parent and Child Item Type

Michael Hafen michael.hafen at washk12.org
Mon Aug 22 16:42:19 CEST 2022

I do that once a year for my school district.  I do it in the database
though.  There is currently no other way to update multiple circulation
rules that I'm aware of.

On Sun, Aug 21, 2022 at 11:06 PM Ms. Naveen Ali <naveen at neduet.edu.pk>
wrote:

> Thank you very much Caroline for the response and Katrin for the
> confirmation.
>
> Is it possible to batch update multiple circulation rules of one library?
>
> The problem I am facing is that I have around 60+ item types for which
> lending rule (with hard due date) has to be updated every semester.
>
> I just need to update the hard due date.
>
> It would be very convenient if I could do it in one go.
>
> With best regards,
>
> Naveen Ali
>
> ITM-JE (EAKL)
> Inst Representative for
> HEC Digital Library Resources.
> NEDUET, Karachi.

Michael Hafen
Washington County School District Technology Department
Systems Analyst