[Koha-devel] OAI set mappings

David Cook dcook at prosentient.com.au
Fri Dec 2 06:41:07 CET 2022

Hi all,

Do many people use "OAI set mappings"?

I was feeling a bit frustrated because there's no obvious way to group rules
using the Boolean AND/OR rules.

I wanted a rule like the following but there was no clear mechanism to add
those groupings.

(952$a eq BRANCH) && ( (952$c eq GEN) || (952$c eq AV) )

After some trial and error, I realized you have to do the following:

(952$a eq BRANCH && 952$c eq GEN) || (952$a eq BRANCH && 952$c eq AV)

--

The OR rule seems to just bind together single rules or rules joined
together with AND.

I mean it's workable but it was a bit confusing and I don't think the
documentation makes that clear.

What do you folk think?

David Cook

Senior Software Engineer