[Koha-devel] Good enough?

Tomas Cohen Arazi tomascohen at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 16:27:26 CET 2022

El vie, 2 dic 2022 a las 11:43, Jonathan Druart (<
jonathan.druart at bugs.koha-community.org>) escribió:

> 10. CI should drive the pushes. No more push if CI is not green. The
> more we wait the harder it is to track down the origin of the problem.
> Last cycle some jobs have been red for months, and we released
> 22.11.00 with D10, D11, D12 marked unstable...

That assertion is not that precise. We've had lots of failures during the
cycle which were addressed sooner or later.
The only long standing one was a selenium test failure we couldn't
reproduce locally, and was more about the test suite setup than a Koh
failure.

And we only released once things were green :-D

I will answer about the rest of the email later. But I will mention that
everyone can:

$ ktd --selenium --es7 --sso up -d

and be able to test everything locally [1].

And I'm available to chat or troubleshoot that.

[1] With the exception of macOS + ARM users.

--
Tomás Cohen Arazi
Theke Solutions (http://theke.io)