[Koha-devel] Fundamental flaw in Koha REST API

Galen Charlton gmc at equinoxoli.org
Tue Dec 6 00:08:00 CET 2022

Hi,

On Mon, Dec 5, 2022 at 5:40 PM David Cook <dcook at prosentient.com.au> wrote:
> At the moment, it’s not widely used by Koha itself, so I don’t think
> it will be hard to remove from Koha, but any third-party integrations
> would need to refactor to use a different option.

This might not be a huge factor, though of course removing that header
should go through a deprecation procedure.

Specifically, upon skimming the results of a GitHub search of
"x-koha-query", the only uses I found outside of Koha itself were in
plugins published by a couple active community members.

Regards,

Galen
--
Galen Charlton