[Koha-devel] Fundamental flaw in Koha REST API

David Cook dcook at prosentient.com.au
Tue Dec 6 01:30:46 CET 2022

Perhaps Bug 30165 allowing multiple “q” parameters would provide an alternative as well?

In the DataTables, it looks like it’s used for receiving acquisitions and something with POS registers.

In master, the acquisitions issue is solved by turning off that option switch. (Although in older versions of Koha the Orders route doesn’t seem able to handle the UTF-8 encoded characters.)

David Cook

Senior Software Engineer

Prosentient Systems

Suite 7.03